Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Health and Happiness

Sometimes I think about writing on a certain topic, and then I read something so interesting and profound on that very topic that I'm embarrassed by my disorganized thoughts. This is one of those times.

As we head into the Thanksgiving weekend, which (for the fortunate among us) will be filled with friends, family and gluttony, it's the perfect time to consider what's truly worthwhile in this life. The answer is different for everyone, but so many people never take the time to consider the question.

Everyone should read this fascinating article on health and happiness. You might even want to read it more than once, as I did. Share it with friends and family. Discuss it around the dinner table or in front of a roaring fire with a glass of wine in hand.

Here's wishing everyone a very Epicurean holiday weekend.

Cheers.

No comments:

 
Google